Charlos Cove is a small Acadian community in Nova Scotia, located in the Municipality of the District of Guysborough in Guysborough County. Charlos Cove is a fishing community. In 1760 the first Acadian settlers, came to Charlos Cove. Saint Joseph's Roman Catholic Church built in 1876 is the centre of the community. In 1879 the first school house was built. In 1920 a two room school was built which today is the parish hall.